Ready to Talk 2 is he second part in a series of two books designed for intermediate students studying English as a Second Language in the United States or English as a Foreign Language in other countries. This book focuses on improving speaking skills and expanding students’ vocabulary while reviewing basic grammar concepts learned in previous levels of English.
This book is divided into eight units. Each unit provides students with the resources to engage in conversations about diverse situations and topics. Interactive exercises promote oral communication skills an encourage students to express opinions and ideas about a wide range of subject. Engaging dialogues and thought-provoking discussion questions make the learning process more enjoyable.
- Each unit is divided into four or five sub-themes, depending of grammar subjects the unit is treating.
- Ample written exercises provided.
- Stronger emphasis is given to oral activities, in accordance with this book’s overall goal of developing students speaking abilities.
- Stories, dialogues and listening activities covering real, everyday situations.
- Contemporary topics and provacative discussion questions.
With this book and the guidance of a teacher, students will experience significant improvement in their ability to communicate in English at an intermediate level. Students will improve in their oral use of grammar